As a small company based in London, we have implemented a set of procedures to ensure that we protect our customers and staff from COVID-19 exposure.
These steps include:
- Carrying out a full COVID-19 risk assessment to identify and mitigate risks related to COVID-19
- Adopting and implementing UK government Food Safety and Workplace guidance
- Ensuring that all supplies delivered to our production facility are done so in a socially distant manner and with packaging cleaned
- All staff are trained in COVID-19 procedures, including maintaining social distancing, frequent hand washing and wearing masks when working. No one works if sick or experiencing any symptoms.
- Our production facility is routinely deep cleaned and all surfaces disinfected.
- Our sales are primarily online and deliveries handled by Hermes shipping, which practices contact-free delivery. For more information, see the following: https://support.myhermes.co.uk/ci/documents/view/1/AvMy~wp_Dv8S~xb~Gv8k~yKxn0gqh9b58iSLCD7~Pv9C
Whilst it was never part of our planning when we developed Travel Pantry, we believe the product can be of particular use when travelling in the current period, as it provides our customers with more options on their travels.